- If you are having signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or deemed to be at significant risk will be asked to leave and return after the specified 14- day self-quarantine requirement.
- We encourage you to wear a mask to our office as well as when you exit the office.
- Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. The only exception for this will be for very young patients. Of those, only one parent/caregiver may accompany the patient. Absolutely no other family members or friends will be allowed into the office,
- Where at all possible, please maintain the 2-metre social distancing guidelines when in the office until seated in the treatment chair.
- There is a hand sanitizing station inside the first set of doors when you enter the office, please hand sanitize upon entry and exit of the office. This is required of every patient before they are seated.
- The toothbrushing station will be used as a handwashing station should your hands be soiled or dirty, where hand sanitizer is not effective.
- Please brush your teeth before your appointment, as the toothbrushing station is closed.
- The patient restroom will be closed, do please prepare that that before arrival.
- Patients will rinse with a 1% hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse with a cup at the chair. Rinse for 30 seconds and then split back into the cup where an assistant will suction it out of the cup.
- Our chairs are eight feet apart, maintaining the require physical distancing requirement.
- We ask for understanding while we try to address all your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during this visit due to strict scheduling times.
- WE LOVE OUR PATIENTS! We also love to chat with you at your appointment. Please understand that conversations may be reduced to allow for social distancing, running on time, disinfection of treatment chairs and instruments, etc.
- We will not be providing our coffee or water station during this time of adjusted office protocols.
- We will take the temperatures of every team member, including Dr. Kutsch, immediately upon arrival at work. Any team member at 38 degrees C or above will go home.
- Every team member will answer the health questionnaire required by the Alberta Dental Association and College daily. If any questions disqualify the team member, they will be sent home.
We are so grateful for everyone of our patients, this time away has only served to make us even more thankful for each of you. You are the life-force of our practice; this is why we take your safety VERY seriously. We continue to ask for your patience and understanding. Expect that your treatment progress has been delayed, but the quality you have come to expect from our office will never be compromised. We promise we will work extra hard to get everyone back on track without exposing our patients or team members to unnecessary risk.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 403-327-6453. We love all of you and can’t wait to see you soon. Here’s to your health and smile.
Dr. Kutsch and Staff